How To Relieve Your Neck Pain In Less Than 20 Minutes
Almost 70% of the youth in our world suffer from neck pain, some occasional and some daily. However, neck pain is becoming a very common complaint. People that are suffering from neck pain might experience some odd effects like dizziness, anxiety ( Hard breath/ discomfort), Headaches, and shoulder pain. There are several causes behind neck pain, but the ones that are very popular or common amongst people are:
Posture is a strong factor when it comes to treating or causing neck pain, a poor posture can lead to back or neck injuries due to the repetition of an unhealthy movement. A poor posture can affect the muscles, nerves, connective tissues, joints, or spinal disks. As your posture becomes less neutral, the muscles responsible for movement on the side you favor become stronger and the muscles on the side you use less, become elongated and weakened. This creates muscle imbalance. Muscle or strength imbalance is a leading cause of injury.
Stress also has a side effect on the muscle in your neck, as your tense up, the tightness in your neck muscles contributes to neck pain. Chronic neck pain can also be a cause of irritability, fatigue, and even depression that can add a lot of stress to your life. It can get to be a vicious circle.
Pinched nerves affect about 85 out of every 100,000 adults trusted Source in the United States each year. In early middle-aged adults, it’s usually caused by a herniated disc. This happens when one of the soft discs in between the vertebrae of your spine slips out and irritates nearby nerves. It may be the result of sudden lifting, twisting, or bending.
Treatments To Ease Your Neck Pain At Home:
If you have one of those cases, take these simple steps to relieve it:
- First things first, apply ice for the first 2-3 days. After that, apply heat by taking a hot shower
- Take a few days off from sports and any other activities that aggravate your symptoms. When you resume daily activity, do so slowly as your symptoms ease.
- Take pain relievers, such as acetaminophen.
- Exercise your neck every day. Slowly stretch your head in motions ( up and down, side to side).
- Use a good posture.
- Don't forget to change your position often, Don't stand or sit in one position for too long.
Bonus Treatments For Immediate Results (less than 20 Minutes):
MIJIA JeeBack® Neck Massager
- This will help you loosen up the tight muscle due to the stress. With its 3 Massage heads which each one adopts a 360 floating skinning system, that will help you maintain a good massage effect under free action. It Also adopts the TENS low-frequency pulse principle to simulate three major massage techniques, kneading, scraping, acupuncture. Which each level contains 15 levels of strength selection which makes it again so convenient for your massage standards.
Find out: Mijia Jeeback (Apply coupon code: '10MAMA' for 10% off)
Cervical Neck Traction Device
- This is a very popular device to relieve neck pain. In fact, it doesn’t just relieve your neck but also correct it. Whatever is your situation if it was mentioned above or not, because what this device can do is mind-blowing, first of all, this neck brace is portable and comfortable not like the other neck braces, also you can modify how long will it get with the pumper, you pump it till you reach your desired inflation. That will help compress and elevate your neck Without having the aggressiveness of the chiropractor to pull. The level of security and support made this device more recommendable by many chiropractors and doctors.
You can now get these devices at a bargain price! Last year we’ve started a “free health care” movement in Canada, to reduce the charges on primary health care goods and we still fighting. Neck pain is a major problem now, and companies shouldn’t use this fact to explode their prices that are already unreasonable, However, we did our best to shrink the price down to 25%, which means you will be enjoying a discount of 75%, also free shipping to all the countries.